19 October 2007

Ed Brown Nearly Martyred


Heroic Ed and Elaine Brown caught my eye with this Raw Story article dated June 7, 2007.

I kept my eye open and only caught one article claiming that supporters had begun to rally and camp at the Brown household. I didn't doubt it.

All quiet until this IHT (I'm not sure who broke the story) article was posted online on October 4th.

And silence. I stumbled upon and "Official Ed Brown Blog" which speculated on whether or not they were alive.

Well it turns out they are - and they're not well. Have you been worried about torture here on US soil? I have been - and you know now that you better watch your ass. The live audio from the phone interview is available at the "Official: Ed Brown Video Blog". It's some of the most terrifying and thought provoking conversation I've ever heard. Just sickening.

If you're wondering what being "dieseled around" is, check out this link.

Poor, poor Ed and Elaine (if you have the free time - go ahead and update this).

... my heart goes out.

And remember, they can do it to you too, nation.

No comments: