20 July 2007

Well, I'll be damned...

... at various times while I was growing up, I had a terrible, vindictive, and often just plain ornery tendency to bring up, or rather, spontaneously create a confrontation between family members or be ridiculous for attention; often both at the same time. One time I asked my uncle, while our whole family was eating dinner, something about farting on his girlfriend's head (she was there too) which was something I heard my grandmother gossiping about with other family earlier. Real lowbrow.
Long story short, my grandmother and other family told me that my tendency to do such was equivalent to "stirring the shit" and I should "knock it off" because, essentially, I was pissing people off.
Moral of the story is: It's time for our legislature to quit "stirring the shit" by not being allowed to fulfill their constitutional duties. Get those Executive Orders-ers out!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html?1
And to put that into an all too spooky yet very potential context:
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Oldline_Republican_warns_somethings_in_works_0719.html

No comments: